The presentations will include lectures, videos, interactive polls and an opportunity for questions. It will build on a distance learning component that is undertaken prior to the webinar.
- Laser Course 1 Introduction to Laser Safety Parameters and Dosages: How to get to where you want to be course description
- Laser Course 2 Therapeutic laser for the management of lymphoedema course description
- Laser Course 3 Therapeutic laser for the management of musculoskeletal conditions course description
Klose Training courses:
Lymphoedema Education Solutions also provide a range of cost effective and up-to-date lymphoedema online courses created by Klose Training:
- Obesity and Obesity-Related Lymphoedema & Lipedema – course description
- Strength after Breast Cancer – course description
- Axillary Web Syndrome – course description
- Elastic Taping for Lymphoedema – course description
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Lymphatic System – course description
- Differential Diagnosis: Identifying the Etiology of Edema – course description
- The Role of Exercise in Lymphoedema Management – course description
- A Physician’s Lecture on Lymphoedema – course description
- Head & Neck Lymphoedema Management – course description
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation – course description
Lymphoedema Education Solutions has partnered with Klose Training to bring you valuable online continuing education courses that you can access anytime, anywhere. Klose Training is the leading provider of lymphoedema education in the Unites States. They are focused on developing engaging, video-based content that is full of visual aids to improve comprehension.
When you pay for an online course, your registration will be sent to Klose Training. Klose Training will email your 3 month course access information, provide help with any technical issues you might have, and email your certificate of completion after you have successfully completed the course.