Please complete your details below to register for:
- Course 1 Introduction to Laser Safety Parameters and Dosages: How to get to where you want to be, and
- Course 3 Therapeutic laser for the management of musculoskeletal conditions
You will be redirected to a PURCHASE page once you have completed the registration process successfully – if you are still on this page once clicking submit, please check you have filled in all the required information.
Distance Learning Course 1
This online course covers:
- Basic laser physics.
- Physiological changes that laser can produce.
- Safety issues of using therapeutic laser.
- Contraindications and precautions for therapeutic laser use
- Potential adverse effects.
- Carrying out dosage calculations.
- Identifying factors that affect dosage choice.
- The applications of several different laser units currently used clinically.
This course includes a 1.5 hour recorded presentation by Sharon Tilley
Distance Learning Course 3 (available once Course 2 successfully completed)
The distance learning component will prepare you for the webinar.
Live Webinar Course 3: 2 May 2018 7.00 pm (1.5 hours presented by Sharon Tilley)
Prerequisites: This is an advanced level series of courses. Participants must be medical practitioners, occupational therapists and physiotherapists who have successfully completed a Level 1 or equivalent lymphoedema course that is recognised by the Australasian Lymphology Association.
Note: It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that the skills acquired in this class are within their scope of practice.
The registration fee includes:
- Distance learning modules via the Lymphoedema Education Solutions on line Learning Management System.
- Course material for the webinars
- Access to the recorded webinar and distance learning modules for 1 month after the webinar date.
For information on our registration process, please read our FAQ (will open in a new window)