Registration Course 1 Therapeutic laser for the management of lymphoedema 14/08/2016 Brisbane
$196.00 inc GST
Course 1 Face to Face Study Day Sunday 14 August 2016
Times: 8.30am – 1.00 pm (registration 8am)
Location: Physiotherapy Department, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Butterfield Street, Herston Brisbane 4029
Cost: $196.00 AU (GST inclusive)
Prerequisites: This course is open to registered Division 1 Nurses, Medical Practitioners, Occupational Therapists Physiotherapists
The registration fee includes:
- Distance learning modules via the Lymphoedema Education Solutions on line Learning Management System (LMS).
- Course material on the face to face study day.
- Morning tea and lunch.
For information on our registration process, please read our FAQ (will open in a new window)
- The Brain-Changing Effects of ExerciseDecember 17, 2020 - 6:34 pm
- Hot of the Press December 2020December 17, 2020 - 5:58 pm
- Education Resources – What is Lymphoedema and Chronic Venus Insufficiency?December 17, 2020 - 5:42 pm
- New Release – A Guide for Cancer SurvivorsNovember 19, 2020 - 7:09 pm
- Lipoedema: a paradigm shift and consensusNovember 19, 2020 - 2:33 pm