Registration Course 1 and 2 Therapeutic Laser 14-08-2016 Brisbane
$380.00 inc GST
Course 1 and 2 Face to Face Study Day Sunday 14 August 2016
Times: 8.30am – 5.00 pm (registration 8am)
Location: Physiotherapy Department, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Butterfield Street, Herston Brisbane 4029
Cost: $380.00 (GST inclusive)
Prerequisites: This course is open to registered Medical Practitioners, Occupational Therapists Physiotherapists
The registration fee includes:
- Distance learning modules via the Lymphoedema Education Solutions on line Learning Management System.
- Course material on the face to face study day.
- Morning/ afternoon tea and lunch.
For information on our registration process, please read our FAQ (will open in a new window)
- Therapy for lipedema – Incorporating new clinical guidelinesFebruary 10, 2021 - 9:32 am
- Hot of the Press February 2021February 9, 2021 - 9:57 pm
- The Brain-Changing Effects of ExerciseDecember 17, 2020 - 6:34 pm
- Hot of the Press December 2020December 17, 2020 - 5:58 pm
- Education Resources – What is Lymphoedema and Chronic Venus Insufficiency?December 17, 2020 - 5:42 pm